Monday, January 4, 2021

Our CEO (Boss Spook) of #Connectedandrespected t-shirt line with a tribute for his late #mother

C&R Moment: πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ #dearmama #Velmaleehenry (Happy Born day) (1/4/1946 -1/13/2017) you turned 75 years told today babybeee been 4 long years since you was called home by the (Good Lord). πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Not a day goes by or minute I think think of you in some shape form or fashion. MA family not the same no more since you passed babybee everyone living there lives which is good still love them though ❤❤❤❤. I was just thinking how can any child or children disrespect there mother man you don't know the feeling when your mother not around πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Ma I'm celebrating you all day & yes I'm change some more things mommy I'm getting better, I woke up one night walked in the room where you use to sit shooked my head. I miss you babybeee I'm make u proud your son aka #babyjesus as you call me #GOD thank you & make sure she is okay up there πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ








No comments: