Friday, August 16, 2013

New Letter From (Big-Meech) (BMF)



New Letter I receive today From (Big-Meech) (BMF). The homie (Big-Meech) said (Spook) I'm up here in (Florence,CO) in this bull-Shit (S.M.U. Program) But it want break me (Spook) we built different Than that homie we built to last. The homie (Meech) said (Spook) let the world know to signed the petition @ (www.Change.org) (Big-Meech) said he should be back at a Normal Facility By The end of This Year. (Big-Meech) said Keep going (Spook) work work work work Keep pushing it's a Lifestyle. Free (Big-Meech) Free The Lion, salute to (BMF) & salute to (Big-Meech) for always showing me Love. C&R Moment: (Connected & Respected Clothing Line) it's not just a Brand::it's a Lifestyle work work work. Log onto (Bossspook.com) To see the exclusive Lifestyle of C&R Clothing Line. To Purchase C&R Clothing line T-shirts you can e-mail me  Spook504@gmail.com for all info on clothing Etc. (Serious Inquiries Only) work work work.