Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thank you to (Pastor) Earle Fisher:

C&R Moment: Connected & Respected Clothing it's a Lifestyle: (Sunday Prayer) I would like to say Thank you to (Pastor: Earle Fisher) for Preaching his sermon today in the C&R T-shirt @ (Abyssinian Missionary Baptist Church) in Memphis,Tn. The sermon was based on "Faith that Recovers a Fumble. From the book of (Jhon 9:1-7) I just went & read the Verse I never knew (God) had help a blind me to see. I talked with (Earle) on yesterday I still called him that from time to time since we go way back to our college days he explain to me I don't have to keep calling him (Pastor) I said to him it's just you know I always been about Respect he said he understand: I really must say God is good all the time look @ that C&R Clothing being included in (Sunday Service) but as I say I keep God First over all I'm not perfect but I do Praise the almighty Thank you Lord: You can do anything with the (Lord First) in Jesus Name (Amen): 


No comments: