Monday, April 22, 2013

S/O to American Gangster (Freeway Ricky Ross)

(PSA) C&R Moment: (Connected & Respected) Clothing Line it's not just a Brand::it's a Lifestyle work work work work. S/O to The Legend, The Myth (American Gangster) (Freeway Ricky Ross) as seen on (BET, MTV) for coming to my City of New Orleans a couple of Months ago meeting my family hanging out with me in my city & of course you know i brought him all over the East Side of (New Orleans) First Then brought him throughout my city. I have to say the OG Said (Spook) my word you family I'm coming meet your family kept is word to a teeth. Money cant buy loyalty believe you me it's Priceless. Respect The OG even crash @ my mother house like (Spook) I'm on your time work work work work that's the C&R Lifestyle (Loyalty & Respect) Rick said soon as he got of the plane (Boss Spook) where is my C&R Clothing mannnnnn salute. C&R (Clothing Line Campaign) (2013) it's a Lifestyle work work work work: #Bossspook.com #Clothing #Loyalty #Respect #Honor #C&R #tattoos #clubbing #lifestyle #networking #promoting #Enterpernuer #2013 #Campaign #God First #Bossspook #A Brand U Can Trust #ireallymeanit #East Side #New Orleans #504 #365daysoftheyear #24-8 #nodayzoff #notamovement, it's a Lifestyle (C&R) #respectisnotgivenitsearn #C&Ritslikethefirm #fromthegroundup #born(2)winLiv(2)die #Built(2)last #WeontheNight












No comments: